Monday, November 25
HOWCOME NO ONE'S EVER ONLINE?!?!?!?!?! Well there are a few but they GOT THEIR AWAY MESSAGES UP!!! @_@ No one to talk to!!!!! Well except for like TWO people.....and sometimes even just ONE. And I got 102 buddies on my buddy list.....sheesh! Where the fuck is everyone?!?!

Today was pretty good I guess....watched part of Band of Brothers in history class....made a new friend in science class....made another new friend in awesome adventures.....and lost my really really really expensive diamond ring. What a GREAT day! -_-' Well that was the only bad thing. It was the one with all those little diamonds on it. Don't worry, they weren't real but the gold was. #_# We were doing that walk when you hold hands and walk around the woods blindfolded and it slipped off my goddamn finger and into the many many many leaves on ground. And just like I predicted.....we didn't find it.

Mom's home, gotta go.


Christina N. @ 8:38 PM