Monday, November 4
Damn....no pictures lately....gotta go take more of those quizzes and make this blog all purdy again! Later, that is.

Doin' homework now.....gotta find a newspaper article about anything that has to do with life science and summarize it including the questions on this paper. I don't feel like summarizing it AND answering the questions that have to ALSO be included in the summary. Maybe I should skip this whole assignment. I have a good grade so far anyway and this is just ONE zero I think, or maybe my second. But the other one is just a missing homework. No biggie! Hahahaha plus the quarter ends on Tuesday ^_-

Late for spanish again...but got a pass hehehe Ann lied to Ms. Hoffman Pinto that we were at the office and they sent us to her for a late pass to class hahaha. But sadly, she said it'll be our last time asking her :( So I can't be late anymore! Well if I really really wanted to I could be late for a few short minutes, but not those long 15 to 30 minute ones :( DAMN FAT ASS PINTO BITCH!

Just like I thought, my team is LAST PLACE in the lacrosse championship -_-' Oh well I don't really care. Not that anyone does. I was thinking of doing a fake unprepared but thought my team would be pissed at me. I should've done it.....my necklace broke and my hairspray got messed up #_# Well it didn't look that bad, everyone still said it was nice and perfect like it always is. They only think that cuz it's super super super natrually straight. Hehehe ^_^ Remember I was talking about that best of the best yearbook thing? Nnenna said "VOTE CHRISTINA FOR STRAIGHTEST HAIR IN COPELAND!!!". Hahahaha there should be a category for best hair, I swear I'd win. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE keeps complaining why my hair is so shiny and perfect and straight and well you know. And some even bother me to touch it or braid it or do something to it. How depressing why won't they leave me alone and GO TO THE SALON!

YAY!! Dinnertime, gotta go ^____^


Christina N. @ 5:39 PM