Friday, November 29
BORING ass day....didn't do shit. As usual. Mom went food shopping for our party tomorrow...called Jen. Talked about how strange it is whenever Antoinette likes or is goin out with a guy they ALWAYS get a haircut. Hahahaha she probably jinxed herself or something....So then Jen had to go. So I called Ilona. The first time the line was busy cuz Jen called her that I was gonna call her. Lol so the second time I got through. We didn't talk much cuz then she had to go to someone's house or something. Sheesh I have such bad luck with phones. At first EVERY time I called the person wasn't home, and now they're home alright, but just can't talk for long. Only for like FIVE minutes! Sheesh why must I be tortured like this.....@_@

So hungry!!! ARGGHHH SO HUNGRY!!!!! I only had soup for lunch today and cereal for snack!!!!! #_# Lol I know, I have the strangest things for snack. Once I had steak for snack. XD


Christina N. @ 5:30 PM