Sunday, November 17
At a stupid party now....been here for uhh....5 hours. Been on the computer for 3. -_-' SO BORED! 29 year old's birthday. He's really cool but still the party is boring for me. Kellog's got her stupid boyfriend, and my parents got all their drunk ass friends, karaoke, and more beer. And me? NOTHING. Well except for the tv and the computer. But this compy has no woofer, so I can't hear any music. :( There's nothing to watch now, no late night talk shows on weekends! NOOOO!!!!!! Missed new episode of South Park, the one where they go on a mystical quest to return The Lord of the Rings to the video rental store! Hahaha it looked so funny in the commercial. The one last week Cartman drank Kenny! Hahahahaha they cremated Kenny when he died and Cartman thought it was chocolate milk mix so he drank it all. Hahahaha what a dumbass....

DAMN I'M THIRSTY!!! There are no clean cups at this house.....nor is the water..... :( They should AT LEAST have paper cups....stuff that was never used before and is all clean... ARRGGHH NORE MORE SODA!!!! I MUST HAVE WATER!!!! #_#

Overall this week I think it was crappy. Nothing really bad happened, just boring and lame overall. Too much goddamn rain makin' my pants dirty. Humidty makin' my shirts smell. Hairspray bottle weighs as though it's starting to run out. Skipped some homework I think. Mom's been grumpy. (hahahaha probably period) Sister's bein a bitch.....as usual. Lots of guys getting haircuts and looking weird. Homeroom doesn't bring in canned food for the drive so we could get a pizza party. (homeroom with the most cans gets pizza party. so far we have 6, while others have SEVENTY) Oh yeah and literature test comin' up on Monday. Who cares.

My theory on politics. Or at least part of it. Ok, my family, or at least the grown ups, take politics really really seriously and are ALWAYS talking about it. Like at the dinner table or whenever we're hanging out or something. My mom's ALWAYS complaining about how much she wants to shove a stick of dynamite down the Democrats' throats. And my dad agreeing and crap. And my stupid ass bitch sister agreeing and cheering and shit. Everyday. Everyday. EVERY SINGLE DAY. My mom even calls her parents in CALIFORNIA to talk (well actually complain about the Democrats and side with the Republicans) about politics. My mom loves to vote and is making my dad vote too. Yes, they take it that seriously. And to tell you the truth, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

I'll say why when I feel like it.


Christina N. @ 12:57 AM