Sunday, November 17
4 hours and 18 minutes. That's how long I've been online tonight. And being bored. What a record! I wonder if I could reach 5. Hahahaha....My neck hurts and my ass is numb from sitting too long. ARRRGHH I'M SO THIRSTY!!!! But I don't wanna use those nasty cups!! All smudgy and stuff....eeeeewww.......

Oh yeah, on Tuesday got yelled at for coming home and not staying after school for stupid Algebra Club....hahahaha I said I was hungry, can't believe it works. But still got yelled at. For going only two days a week instead of all three. Actually I NEVER go, I find other after school activities to do...hehehe ^_^ I mean really, who'd want to stay after school for an enter HOUR going over ONE homework assignment?? What good does that do?? Only to fill your head with a bunch of shit....I went on Thursday though, to keep my mom's mood steady. Who knows when another mood swing'll come. Hahahaha period! I think....she always spontaneously gets angry for some reason. :p

Gym class....it's so fun! Well on Tuesday I got an unprepared on purpose. Didn't feel like doin' the sit-ups fitness test crap. The teacher said we still had to do it. -_-' Hahahaha I only did thirty.....I know I know, I suck. Who cares as long as you're not fat or anything i'm just fine.

Goddamn itchy shirt....all prickly wool! #_# Especially on my neck....By the time I get home I'll be one giant rash! I'm never gonna wear this sweater again, no matter how cool it looks.... @_@


Christina N. @ 1:13 AM