Thursday, October 17
YAY!!!!! ^___^ I scored a goal in lacrosse today! Hehehehe and it's our first day playin' too! And, I was THE only girl who scored! ^___^ I got a nice gym class this year...last year's was mean. Nothin' but a bunch of blonde preppies who can't even hit a hockey puck and show offy jocks who yell at you for doing something wrong -_-' Well some were nice and a few were assholes.

Picture Day on Monday and Tuesday.....depending on when you have science....I have it on Tuesday then. Good, cuz I can't get my piccy taken when I got sweat all over from gym! And messin' up my hair and shit.....those photographers are weird....they go like "Now give me a BIG smile and say CHEEEESE!!!!!" like you're some little crappy kindergartener or something.

Hahahhahaha me Ann and Nnenna (I know that's a gay name for a girl hahahaha :p) stayed in the cafeteria so long that the 7th graders started coming in for their lunch time. So I sat at Thomas's table talking to him and his friends while Ann and Nnenna stood and complained that we were gonna get in trouble til they got so annoying I had to get up and leave. While we were walking to the doors they were talking about how adorable they thought Thomas was and Ann said he was really hella cute and I think I forgot, but maybe Nnenna was agreeing too....I wasn't really listening cuz I was thinkin' about somethin' else. Hahahahah whoa NNENNA?? THINKS THOMAS IS CUTE??!!!! DUUDE!!!!! NNENNA??? THINKS THOMAS?? THOMAS?? IS CUTE?Hahahahahahahahaaha that's scary!


Christina N. @ 8:25 PM