Saturday, October 26
Wow I can't believe I actually called someone.....I hate telephones....stupid pieces of shit that never work and hurt like hell when it all of a sudden gets static. And those public pay phones got people's ear shit all over them and it's the only way I could call my mom to pick me up from church cuz my Vietnamese lessons were canceled.....and I didn't even have any money so I had to use Collect....hahahaha....that was a few years ago before I quit the Vietnamese classes.....

Anyway phones suck whenever I call the person's never home and I can never remember anyone's goddamn number so I have to find my phone book which I always lose and now we have to dial TEN numbers.....I don't know why. I think it has something to do with raising our taxes....?? Well some crap like that. And when you talk too long and the receiver's been on your ear it starts to hurt or get annoying cuz the person on the other end can't freakin talk loud enough or clear enough, which makes the little screen thing where you see the numbers you dialed and such gets all oily cuz your face has been on it and your face has been on it cuz you have to put the thing up close to hear the person on the other end cuz they don't freakin talk loud enough or clear enough.

See how bored I am I keep repeating everything I say for the stupid time to pass by so I can watch stupid Inu Yasha and go to bed and dream bad dreams and wake up from my dumbass sister's stupid TV and my parents' loud and pathetic arguments and dropping their paintbuckets from painting their damned room which their stuff has been all over the house and some drawers and crap in my room so I trip over them and hurt my freakin toe and you know what I found in the living room in their stuff?? Well, I was sittin and eating some snack and put my cup on the side table where some of their stuff was and I noticed this big pink box. I looked all over the cover and it didn't say what the hell it was anywhere on it. And a few days later when I was eating at the same place again I wasn't feeling lazy and decided to read the back finally cuz the last few days I'd really been wondering but never had the will to read the back and you know what it was?? You know what?? It was some kind of vagina cleaner!! DUDE! Hahahahaha eewwww it said you gotta use it after intercourse......hahahahaha eeeewwww and it's in the LIVING ROOM. Sheesh my mom should know I sit there every day EATING. Hahahahaha a vagina cleaner.......hahahaha


Christina N. @ 11:01 PM