Wednesday, October 30
VOTE MR. STILES MOST LIKELY TO GET PREGNANT!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! It's almost time to vote for the best of the best for the yearbook. And me and my friends were making our own categories and makin fun of people. Like Antoinette most likely to have killed 42 people before the age of 21! Hahahaha or Ilona most likely to get into a mental institution and I made up the one about that fag Mr. Stiles lol! VOTE MR. STILES MOST LIKELY TO GET PREGNANT!!!! Everyone calls him dickhead cuz he always gets crewcuts so many times and he looks kinda bald and shiny and well you know. Hahahaha and there's also those rumors that he's screwing so and so.....including guy teachers hahahahahaaha

Snowed today! Well not that much, it snows, then it rains, then snows, then rains, then all the snow melts and it starts all over again. It snowed in OCTOBER. OCTOBER. That's too fuckin' early! The weather's been weird all year....my mom said it's el nino but I'm not sure....You might think it's really really cold here but actually not really. I can go around wearing just a t shirt and only be a little bit cool hahahaha I don't know why but I'm like the human radiator now. Like if I just sit in class bein bored my palms get sweaty for some strange reason. Oh well at least I don't freeze my ass off like other people :p

History test today.....it's was in between easy and ok. I hate the essay though, too much writing and it made this giant blister on my middle finger from the goddamn pen and writing too hard. Then for the rest of the class we had to summarize any article except sports and The Osbournes from the newspaper...I know, how BORING.

Skipped half of second period....walked around and messed up and polluted the school with Nicole and Ann. Hahahaha Ann was called to Ms. Hoffman-Pinto's office for yellin at Mr. Hartman.......again. So me and Nicole waited for her then were forced to go to class by this fat teacher but instead walked to the stairs and at the top she poured a bottle of perfume and tried to get in the garbage can and missed so it got all over the floor hahahaha. But then a teacher went by but didn't notice. Hahahaha........then the bottle ran out. So the first floor was all wet and too bad no one was running down the stairs then tripped on it and now their shoes smell like perfume....lol. Since there was no perfume or anything left we went to that big corridor with all the science labs and stuff and opened all the windows so people can freeze their asses off and threw some stuff out onto that sewer pit they call the courtyard. Hahahaha the whole thing's nothing but weeds and NO grass.....what a pity.....

Ok after science class I went back to where Nicole poured all the perfume and instead saw one of those yellow CAUTION: WET FLOOR signs there hahahaha I'm surprised no one broke their foot or anything :p

Late for spanish class the 5th time......got a detention....hahahahaha I don't care....I swear I thought it was my fourth and the teacher said I had three and needed one more, the fourth one to get a detention..... @_@ Huh?? I'm confused....I had it clear in my head before, nevermind that I'll try to remember it later. I wonder when I have to go, hope not a Tuesday cuz I gotta go to science club. It' SO AWESOME! We get to go to that giant shithole they call the Copeland Pond and scoop algae and sludge from it and take the little organism bug thingies and bring them back to the lab and put them under the microscope. It may seem disgusting to you but IT'S NOT. Pretty excited for next week's session and what experiment we're gonna do next ^_^


Christina N. @ 8:47 PM