Friday, October 25
Oh yeah I forgot on Monday playing that dodgeball thing Blake chased Justin into the corner with a dodgeball and Justin was like on the floor rolled up in a ball covering his head with his arms and yelling "NO! NO! NO!" like a freaking idiot and Blake hit him with it but then at that same second he got hit right smack in the head by someone else's dodgeball! HAHAHAHA LOL!!!!! You shoulda seen Justin that was so funny he was panicking like a little kid almost like he was gonna cry and it's just a marshmallowy yellow ball thing. Lol that was a cheap shot that hit Blake...I wonder who threw it....I didn't see...hahahahaha....I was sittin right there too so I saw the whole thing up close.....lol

Today was pretty good overall....Mr. Stiles went home during english class cuz he wasn't feelin' well. He was all pale and stuff hahahaha that fag! I'm glad he went home cuz he didn't assign any homework yet and we got to leave class EARLIER AT LAST with the sub. Can't believe someone actually said they felt sorry for him and wished he'd get better.....yeah right! He should DIE! Well maybe not just get really really sick and stay home for a long long time hahaha :p

Hmmm.....invited to Ilona's birthday/Halloween party at Nnenna's (hahaha faget name!) big ass rich house somewhere up in the hills but I don't think I'm allowed to go. But then again I don't really wanna go although they're my friends and such but oh well I'm goin to another party tomorrow with my parents and that bitch. Ilona's party is the day after. I don't think I'll ever be allowed to go to two parties in one weekend......having strict parents SUCKS ASS! They never let you do ANYTHING. I have to ASK just to call someone and can like NEVER go to anyone's house. And I'm THIRTEEN now. People are already dating and going to pool parties and sleepovers and shit while I stay home and bore my fucking ass off. I know all the grown ups say it's only good for you but seriously I think I deserve more.......my grades went up this year and I haven't gotten in trouble since.....um....I forgot. But anywayz it was a long time! Sheesh seriously it SUCKS ASS!-_-'

Prium and I finished our Spanish country project on Powerpoint today......easy as hell! She did all the layout and stuff for the presentation and I found all the info we needed. It's like eleven slides I think, full of info and pictures! It looks so awesome you should see it. Maybe I should somehow get the disc it's saved in from the teacher and put it here.....then again why would people wanna see a boring presentation about Venezuela? Ok so nevermind all that putting it here stuff then.

YAY!!!!! THE GODFATHER PART II IS COMIN' ON AT 8:00 TODAY!!!!!! ^_________^ I GOTTA see it! No matter how late it's gonna be! Hehehehehehe now I just gotta see part THREE. But for some reason those channels never show the third one.....just the first and second....probably cuz the third one was the weakest. But nonetheless any good! Has Andy Garcia in it, he's really cool. I liked his part in Ocean's Eleven. Now THAT was a good movie! And real funny too....can't really remember all of it but I really really enjoyed it ^_^ (a lot of really's there...heh heh....)


Christina N. @ 5:49 PM