Saturday, October 5
MR. STILES IS A FAG!!!

Hahahahahahaha you see in english class one day someone said that Mr. Stiles's classroom smelled like whiteout so I said that Mr. Stiles was high on whiteout and I think he heard. Hahahahaha and like two or three classes later he assigned us all new seats and I was the first to be moved but not only moved......but in THE CORNER. Hahahhaha and he always chucks my papers at me instead of handing them to me like a goddamn gentleman. Sheesh if he hates me that bad why can't I be changed to the stupid class where COOL people actually are.

I hate those fucking geeks and preppies in my lit plus class! Only a few are really cool and SANE. What bitches like 98% of the girls are. They SCREAM just cuz there's a SPIDER. And yet they don't wanna kill it. What the FUCK is with that???? I wish I could've said that to them and step on the freakin' spider. But nooooo, they made the teacher put a cup over it and slide a paper under and throw it out the window. It would die anyway, since it's a two story building. Sheesh what assholes! -_-'


Christina N. @ 5:24 PM