Monday, October 28
Just a normal day......no wait bad hair day. I ran out of the good hairspray, the Physique kind. And now I gotta use the shitty Herbal Essences and I quote "Extra Super Hold Hairspray". It said that on the bottle, and plus it smells really nice. But does hold?? NO!!! I'll have to spray like half the bottle tomorrow to get it to hold like Physique or Pantene Pro-V. And I bet since the Herbal Essences hairspray sucks like shit the shampoo does too. If my hair is even worse than today tomorrow......I have no idea what I'd do.

Hahahaahaha Mr. Adams got all pissed today cuz we were noisy during the firedrill. ALL teachers say they're meant to be taken seriously. I don't know, I don't talk too much, just normally and not as much like I usually do. Hahaha everyone was freezing their asses off and I was just fine. Probably due to wearing two shirts hahahaha I just wore a long white tank under my black shirt and you could see just cuz it looks cool. Then when we got into the classroom he slammed the door real hard and called some guys out into the hallway for being fresh. Lol Mark was giving Mr. Adams the finger cuz he said everyone's getting a zero on their assignments we were doing. Oh well I don't really care anyway it's only one bad grade. Or maybe.....I'm not sure about my computer programming grade, it's a real damn hard thing....programming. But it's pretty fun. I'm too lazy to do all the work now and just ask my friends for help now hehehe.

WHAT THE FUCK I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO THOMAS'S BIRTHDAY PARTY WHERE EVERYONE'S GONNA DO INDOOR ROCK CLIMBING THEN GO EAT AT T.G.I. FRIDAY'S!!!!!!!!???? I REJECTED ILONA'S PARTY YESTERDAY JUST SO I COULD GO TO THOMAS'S!!!! AND MY MOM SAYS NOOOO WE'RE GOING SHOPPING THIS SATURDAY!!! WE SHOULD'VE GONE THIIIIIS WEEKEND CUZ I WASN'T BUSY AND BORED!! AND PLUS THEY WENT SHOPPING IN THESE OTHER STORES AND WHY NOT GO TO THE MALL TOO THAT DAY????

SORRY I CAN'T GO TO YOUR PARTY THOMAS!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!


Christina N. @ 8:03 PM