Monday, October 21
I get my damned picture taken tomorrow....good thing they got the softouch option.....so no one would see my goddamn blemishes and shitz.....

English class was boring as hell as usual.....they ask so many fucking questions even if class IS OVER ALREADY! I'm like I don't give a shit in my head, I wish I could just scream it out at them hahahahahahaha. Jeez and stupid Mr. Stiles says you can't go until all questions are answered. -_-' They almost made me be late for gym class.....what the fuck that class is so fun and they ruin it for us like that and not only that but almost get me in trouble for being late........assholes......wish I could tape their mouths with super duper forever stick tape so they'd keep their fucking mouths shut so I can go to gym class! Hahahahaha and play lacrosse and hit people with metal sticks.....lol......

Anywayz played freespace dodgeball in gym...it was much more fun than I thought it would be! At least they got the right balls for that game.....lol.......yeah like in soccer we gotta use this really soft marshmallowy "soccerball"....what the hell's with that?? Well so it was only me and Greg left in one round.....but obviously I lost....stupid hair was in the way so I couldn't see....hahaha it looks good like that I prefer to leave hair hanging in front of my face cuz it looks COOOOL......hahahahaha and a hell of a lot of hairspray too....makes your head all hard and funny feelin'...hehehe

Whoa like Ann went ballistic today.....we were staying late after our lunch period and into the 7th graders' lunch period too and she had to talk to Ms. Hoffman-Pinto about some harassment thing I bet isn't even true and when she wrote us late passes Ann tapped Thomas on the back and yelled "BYE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!". I was like whoa she must REALLY think he's that cute.....he like shook his head in puzzledness and I said that Ann was messed up...lol...well she is! But in a cool way.

Today was also the first day of my new elective....genetics....sheesh you learn about sex and stuff your parents pass down to you....well minus the sex part......lol.....a sex elective! Hahahahahaha....it's an ok class....a lot of boys....hahaha......only like four girls! Sheesh and we got homework on the FIRST day.....to interview your parents and copy down their facial traits from this paper thing....


Christina N. @ 8:23 PM