Sunday, October 13
Another boring day.....still didn't do anything or go anywhere......am hungry again.......#_# My mom said she's taking us shopping tomorrow cuz she got a coupon for Bed Bath & Beyond and it's a sunny day and she actually feels like going. But Thomas said he'd call me back tomorrow so he could come over or me come over to play video games! Sheesh I hope he doesn't think I'm ignoring him or something my mom would get pissed if I went to his house instead......she thinks I gotz a boyfriend! No way! He's in 7th grade and is too short for me and seriously I'm not attracted to him. It's just that we gotz lots in common and love to play kick ass video games where you blow da shit outta funky colored aliens hahahahahahahha :p

Hehehhe like da new layout?? Look at all the pretty colors!! ^_______^ I really like this one, but it took me a long time to perfect it - make it just the way I want. But I JUST can't move the sidebar down so it matches up with the rest of the page and doesn't block the advertisement! Arrgghh whatever I do it messes everything up! #_# If you're reading this and know what to do, please tell me! ^_-


Christina N. @ 9:43 PM