Monday, September 16
Today was ok....went to Jeannie's house.....we talked a lot.....Branda wasn't home, she has to go to school on Yom Kippur hahahahahaha and she's only uhh five too.

I don't feel like doin' all my homework, although I have to write a letter to the Daily Record for tomorrow. The question is: "How has 9/11 affected you in a positive way?" To tell you the truth, 9/11 hasn't affected me in ANY way.....hahahaha...no offense.....seriously, I can't think of anything for the letter, so I might as well get a 0 for it. I deserve it anyway....oh well hahahaha

I wanna play Halo!!! It's soooooo fun I can never stop playing it once I start. Yesterday I played for TWO straight hours.....see what I mean?

Man I had THE STRANGEST DREAM last night! Maybe I'll tell youz someday, it's quite uh.....weird. No wait EXTREMELY weird. One of the strangest I ever had, and 99.9% of all my dreams are weird or either scary. I think only once I had a good dream, but can't really remember. -_-'


Christina N. @ 9:06 PM