Monday, September 2
So today's Labor Day! We planned to go to New York, but I didn't go....all we we're gonna do is buy camera equipment for my dad, buy medicine, food, and my parent's precious Vietnamese KARAOKE. Some songs are pretty good, but I'm not really into that schtuff...

I decided to stay home to sleep later, make meself a crappy sandwich, and read The Godfather. Damn it's one hell of a good book! I mean REALLY. Wish there were more mob books like that....maybe there are more but I don't feel like looking for them now. I think I saw all the Godfather movies when I was little.....can't remember....oh well, someday I'll buy my own Godfather dvd set! Hahahaha all I'll buy are mafia movies! Hahahahahahaha they're sweeeeeeeet! Especially Scarface! Well DUH! That's like THE crime movie of ALL crime movies! They're gonna show it on USA Network on Saturday at 7:00 pm eastern! YIPPEE!!!!! ^_____________________^

No surprise, my folks are checkin' out their new karaoke disc right now......very loud......I can feel the floor rumbling....... #_#

Holy shit a camera rain slicker/protector/slip thingy costs 200 DOLLARS! Just for a freaking CAMERA RAINCOAT! You see, my poppy's a professional cameraman, not those that film tv shows and movies but weddings and special occasions and stuff like that, and he needs to sometimes film in the rain and today in New York he and my mom and kellog's cornflakes went to dat special B&H professional stuff store and bought a freakin' camera DIAPER that costs 200 DOLLARS. 200 DOLLARS FOR A DIAPER?? WHAT THE HELL??? And one of those little video tapes that goes in the camera costs 40 DOLLARS, 40 DOLLARS for a tape half the size of a regular one! My mom said you could record over them 10 times without getting a crappy picture each time......jeez and a bottle of dusting spray costs 15 DOLLARS, for a tiny can of AIR. #_# All that for a single camera....... @_@


Christina N. @ 9:09 PM