Friday, August 23
Yay it'sie Friday!!! ^_____^ FINALLY the weekend is here!!!! Sheesh I didn't even continue playing Max Payne even if I am pissed at stupid Jack Lupino.....it took so freakin' long for me to get there!!! Arrrghhh DAMN COMPY!!!

Anywayz today we went shopping with Jeannie, Branda, and their mom. We went to Kids R Us (not that I wanted to, but they do have really really fancy and sparkelie schtuff dere!) and Bo Concept, a really spiffy furniture store!! It's sooooo cooooool!!! They have THEEE best furniture!! But of course.....it's EXPENSIVE!!!! Sheesh, everything is these days, even just ONE freakin' pencil costs A DOLLAR AND TWENTY FIVE CENTS!!! What a pity.....tsk tsk.... -_-'

In Kids R Us Branda got piss-ed that she had to try out clothes and she made da funniest face!! She look-ed like a......a......a....ummm....constipated three year old who works in an offeece building!! Hahahahahahaha I can't describe it it's toooo FUNNY!!!! HAHAAHHAHAHA Jeannie and I were laughin' like hell!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I WANNA SEE SIMONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS DEEE COOLIEST MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME FAVORITE ACTOR AL PACINO IS IN IT!!! ARRGGHH MY MOMMIE WON'T LET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'D SAY I HAVE TO FRUCKING WAIT A YEAR FOR IT TO COME OUT AT STOOPEEDO BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT WAIT A YEAR!!! ME NO WAIT YEAR!!!! NO WAIT YEAR!!! ME NO WAIT YEAR I SAY!!!! NO WAIT YEAR!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! @_@


Christina N. @ 8:53 PM