Saturday, August 24
What a pissy day!!! It started raining last night....and today is suddenly cold and wet and icky.....stupid rain! Although we do indeed need it....drought......the grass is turnin' yellow and the leaves on da trees are burning and falling off.....lookies like fall!!!

Hmmmm.....I heard that there's a bunch of new shows on Adult Swim....I gotta check dat out soon! I hope dey don't take out Cowboy Bebop, which they probably would cuz I ONLY NEED TO RECORD TWO MORE FREAKIN' EPISODES to get dee whole series on tapies!! ^_____^ They're in a really bad order, but oh well. But then again I can't believe I'm getting kinda bored of it....although I LOVE that series and it's DEE best anime series....I shoulda gotten the Bebop Box Set instead of da Trigun one...Trigun is purdy foonie at times but it gets a litte tedious and superficial....how dumb could I get......I always made da wrong decisions and regret them afterwards....I lost count of how many I made at uh......three.....heh heh.....

Tooday was crappy....Kellog's cornflakes got scolded for not knowing how to tell da freakin' time hahahahahaha but it was scary nonetheless.....I coulda got scolded but lucky I didn't I tried to keep happy by thinkin' about dat gay song Wake Me up Before You Go Go.......hahaha I downloaded it like a month or two ago and listen to it and it's sooo funny! Hahahahaha WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO!!!!!! Hahahaha I only listen to it to stop dis stupid depressing time....I guarantee if you listen to it you'd laugh your ass off too!! :p

Hahahahaha Ren and Stimpy ROCKS!!! HOW DARE NICKELODEON CANCEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well actually dey cancelled it....what.......three years ago?? Den VH1 for some strange reason had this hour called Ren and Stimpy Rocks when they show two episodes.....I think it was at eleven at night or something....Friday I think......but I'm not sure if they still have it on a different day cuz I don't see it on Friday anymore......well anywayz The Happy Happy Joy Joy song is soo funny!!! Damn I wish I could see this show for AT LEAST ONE MORE time!! I mean, like sooo many people still love it despite it's taken-away-from-tv-ness!!!! And same thing with Rocko's Modern Life and Speed Racer!! Hahahaha Speed Racer lookies like a girl!!! *ahem* They always take out da good shows!!!! Stupid Nickelodeon it's a fucking crappy channel now that they have all dese dumb shows that aren't even funny......hmmmm I started hating dat channel when I was....hmm....about nine I think??

ME WANNA SEE SIMONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AL PACINO IS DEE BEST ACTOR WHO EVER LIVE-ED!!!!!!! No wait, he's still alive!! Good good thing.......wish I could meet him though......that'd be me one wish in da world!! TO MEET AL PACINO!!!! ^_______________^


Christina N. @ 5:10 PM