Thursday, August 8
TODAY AND YESTERDAY WERE.........................normal. ACK! I had to study and practice fucking ALGEBRA!!! I SUCK AT MATH!!!! Sometimes I can't even get my times tables right! Oh well, history is soooooooooooo better!!!! Now I gotz to finish like 90 or a hundred pages!! Well maybe I'm exaggerating a little......alright, 80 PAGES! Front and back! I gotta finish 'em by MONDAY!! @_@ I'm gonna go insane that I'll start seeing math symbols instead of little birdies......*_*

Whew, just finished up typing stuff for the guild! Links and stuff for the site.....messages......but I was so ticked off at da stupid Neomail thingy!!!! I typed like TWENTY site addresses and da damn people made go back and type it ALLLLLL OVER AGAIN!!

^________________________^ Last night I was all hypereee on yummy sweet Chinese style barbecue!! I was typin' so fast like a freak and pissin' everyone off hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha! I WANT MORE NUMMY BARBECUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #_#



Christina N. @ 8:04 PM