Sunday, August 4
STICKY!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE SITTIN' ON A LEATHER CHAIR!!!!!! #_# Goddamn heat!!! Howcome in New Jersey???!!!!!

Anywayz I guess today was pretty cool. I woke up, ate lunch and watched this really good movie on FX. Sleepers! (Not that kind you freak!) Starring Kevin Bacon and Robert de Niro. (Kevin Bacon's damn hot! Well if he were a little younger.....too bad he's in his 40's now! @_@) It was about these four boys who committed a crime and have to serve time in this reform school. They get tortured and embarassed by this cruel guard there. Years later when they've grown up two (who are the side of crime) of the them see that same guard again in a resturant and shoot him to death. Now one it's up to one of the others who became a lawyer to keep them outta jail. Cool right? ^_^

My mom and Kellog's cornflakes just left for a Chinese supermarket and my dad's supposed to mow the lawn......he didn't even start yet, even if my mom said if he doesn't do it by the time she gets home he'll be in big trouble. Hahahahahaha, she's more harmful then you think!

Damn I gotta work on the layout of this thing.....looks kinda boring, doesn't it? Hmmmm......I should change the background with a nice purdy picture! And, and, ummm, some other cool stuff!


Christina N. @ 3:57 PM