Tuesday, August 27
So today's the 27th? Shouldn't Tina and Leslie have come back from vacation in Mexico?? Gotta check....hold on.........goddammit I can't find it.....aw fuck it.....I'm assuming that yesterday they came-ed back....this is like da first time I actually welcomed someone back or some shit like dat.....here it is.....I hope I got the html crap right.....

WELCOME BACK TO EL USA FROM EL MEXICO LESLIE AND TINA!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU'S GOT ME A SOMBRERO!!

Another plain day....but damn was The Shield awesome last night!! It was sweeeeeeeet! I can't believe the next season is coming NEXT YEAR! That's a really damn long time....I'd probably forget all about it.... -_-'

Hahahahaha my mom was sortin' socks out today and found that two of my dad's socks were missing.....it turns out that he wore two different ones to work! Hahahahaha that's sad.....truly sad.....hahahhahaha

Hmmm....howcome we haven't gone to buy me school supplies?? Haha it would be funny if I didn't get any at all and went to school anyway....stupid school....I don't wanna go!! All dey do is make me do work and eat their stupid cafeteria crap!! :p I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! #_#


Christina N. @ 8:34 PM