Monday, August 19
I finished ONE entire math workbook thingy in ONE week! And that doesn't include weekend! Sheesh, my mom's quite the rusher.....and today I just started another one! But this one's pretty easy though....no algebra! Crappy problem solving or whatever....

Anywayz on Sunday...wait, that's yesterday, we went to Philly! It was FUN FUN! My folks took quite a long time looking for their Vietnamese music...sheesh....and my dad's all-time-favorite Jet Li movies....he's absolutely awesome!! ^____^ But I prefer Bruce Lee.....even more awesome!! ^__________^

But when we got home we found a sign that said our house was on sale! @_@ I was like, DUDE, WE'RE MOVING??? COOOLIES!! And then I realized the people put it on the wrong house.....sheesh! It was funny though, people actually slowed by in their cars to look! Hahahaha......

I can't wait til Cowboy Funk comes!! In like three weeks?? I GOTTA record it...cuz it's all I need! Hehehe then I got the whole Bebop series on tape!! ^___________^


Christina N. @ 9:17 PM