Saturday, August 3
Heeeeeeeeeey.......it is!!! ^________^ I can post again!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much to catch up on!! Ok here's what I put in my other blog today but wanna put it here too:

Lalalalalala.........I've been too lazy to post! Or too pissed that my other blog with so much stuff in it got a goddamn error!! #_# Anywayz it's been real humid and hot and crappy lately.....for the last few weeks!! It really damn sucks cuz the family has to sleep in the basement to stay cool and there's no room for me left in the bedroom so i gotta sleep on the stupid loveseat sofa!!! Why couldn't it have been a THREE SEATER??!!!! It's too freakin' SHORT!!! #_#

Can't believe I had a birthday party!!! It was on Sunday. I thought it was all about my mom since it was on her birthday.....but then it turned out all the adults gave me money as presents! And I got to blow out da candles on the double decker cake ^__________^ Yummmmmy! Overall I got a total of 110 bucks!!! ^_______________^ I can't believe one dude actually gave me 40 bucks :)


I'm bored now......should go take more quizzies for fun! And put on this bloggy too ^_-


Christina N. @ 10:22 PM