Tuesday, August 20
Hahahahahahahahaahha.......Jeannie izie hearie!!! Hahahahaha.......dorke...Rourke.......Rourke is a dork......I love-ed dat movie! The River Wild....kinda old, no wait 1995 but good. I HATE Meryl Streep....she's such an asshole...and from boring NEW JERSEY! Where III come from! Sheesh....why is New Jersey such a hellhole with boring people sitting at home watching their crappy satellite and Directv and IO or whatever and eating caviar and frog legs....

Hahahahaha KELLY IS A POOP!!! don't mind me......just read the post about us goin' to da mall.....Branda made up that thing about Kelly and poop. LOL! XD She's only five but super hyper active I bet she has ADHD - attention defisite hyperactivity disorder.....or however you speeell defisite!! Stupid doctor medical crap or whateverz....

Anywayz today all I did was wake up at 12:00 or whatever, eat lunch and discover this weird thing on my thumb, and STUDY....it's so BORING!! I gotta go now maybe I'll post after I get outta da shower.....jeez I stink.......


Christina N. @ 9:13 PM