Tuesday, July 9
Hmmm........the vacation to Virginia was ok...Everything went good and on schedule and all, just peachy! Except for one thing.....you know, the once a month thing :(

Sunday was BORING!! All I did was mope around doing practically nothing!! All my parents did was fix things up around da house and watch all their new vietnamese dvds and videos they got from Virginia. They were ok to watch for a while, but then got drop dead boring, nothing but the returns of old singers with their sad slow love songs that I don't even understand -_-'

Yesterday we went to NYC. It was ok.....for some reason I was feelin' depressed. In New York?? I have no idea what was freakin' wrong with me that day! Tsk tsk.......depressions always come at the wrong times. Hey at least we got to eat at a nice resturant, yummy food ^_^

Jeannie's computer came today. Can't wait til she gets aim or something so she could chat ^_^

AAHHHHHHHH SO ITCHY NOW!!! I GOT 24 AND I MEAN 24 MOSQUITO BITES!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ITCHY!!! I been scratchin' meself all day, no wait the last few days!! ARGH FUCKING MOSQUITOES GO TO FREAKIN' HELL!!!!!!!!!!


Christina N. @ 10:21 PM